What are the conditions to ascertain if you are eligible?
Signing up is useful if you recognize yourself in the following points:
- you have income from work, pension, income from work in combination with student grant or only student grant (in combination with an extra deposit and a guarantor who lives in the Netherlands or the European Union);
- you have a valid residence permit in the Netherlands;
- the result of our automated credit check is that you have a positive payment history;
- you can communicate in Dutch or English;
- you are transparent about questions and answers concerning your registration;
- as soon as we grant you a home you can upload these documents.
There's no point in signing up when you:
- have a negative payment history according to the automated credit check;
- you have an income that consists of surcharges only (exception: student grant)
- you only have an assistance homeless person's disability or similar benefit;
- you have to deal with debt assistance (amicable or statutory WSNP).
Read the conditions carefully and if you meet them, only then sign up. We have a no-refund policy!
How much do I have to earn to qualify for housing?
- If the candidate does not have a fixed income but does have substantial equity (from € 100,000 free available savings), you may also qualify.
- If the required income cannot be fully met, additional securities (increased deposit, maximum 3 months and guarantee) can be considered in consultation.
- We allocate homes on the basis of the oldest rights (registration period) and the applicable conditions.